Piling, Party Walls and Basement Construction
The turnout to Derek Glenister’s talk was testament to just how prevalent the issues surrounding ‘Piling, Party Walls and Basement Construction’ are and how much consideration they require.
The comprehensive one hour seminar covered:
- Site investigations
- Different types of piling (inc. for basement construction)
- What to look out for when installing piling
- Temporary propping
- Integrating temporary and permanent works
- What can go wrong when installing piling
- Conformity testing
- Ground movement and monitoring
- Practical considerations of ground movement
- Minimising movement
- Assessing the risk of damage
Due to the high demand we received for places at this talk, we are asking for expressions of interest from potential delegates who were unable to attend Derek’s September talk.
Please email: email@example.com if you would be interested in hearing this talk should another date be proposed.