The Chapel was built in 1841 and is located on Fulham Road in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea.

The works involved forming two separate deep basements, one internal and one external for a swimming pool, plant room and residential accommodation for each of the residential units.

Internally new steel framing with up to 10 meters span floors were built inside the shell of the chapel to form the upper level accommodation.